The processing of personal data
The term “personal data” means any information concerning a physical person, identified or identifiable. For example, personal data is the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The data are processed for the following purposes.
a) Based on the contractual necessity in order to:
– managing orders and carrying out related activities (eg: sales and after-sales customer assistance, communications with the client on the status of the order, responses to their requests for information, management of payments, etc.);
– manage the user account in case of registration to the site to use the related services;
– allow access to specific and additional services requested from time to time by the user;
– manage product shipments and create waybills;
– follow up on specific user requests.
b) Based on the consent expressed by the user, collected from time to time specifically, in order to carry out market research, as well as contacting the user and sending commercial communications and promotional offers, in addition to sending the Newsletter described below, in relation to products, services and / or events, via SMS, telephone, paper mail or other means, including through a prior analysis of consumer behavior aimed at customizing commercial messages.
Following a purchase on the Site, the user will receive the Newsletter relating to similar products or services offered on the Site. The user has the right to oppose such processing right away (i) through the appropriate link to the end of each email or (iii) by means of the contacts indicated below under the section “Rights of the interested party”.
The data controller for sending newsletters is the Data Controller. In any case, the user may exercise his right to object to the same in the manner indicated above. The foregoing also applies to the sending of the Newsletter as a result of the provision of data in the physical store, at events or in any case following a purchase.
c) Based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, specifically:
– for the analysis and improvement of its services;
– for carrying out statistical and / or research and development activities, also by analyzing data deriving from the use of services and products or consumer behavior;
– in order to defend their rights during the course of judicial proceedings, administrative or extrajudicial, and in disputes arising in connection with the services offered;
– in the case of extraordinary transactions, merger, sale of a business unit, acquisitions, etc.
d) Based on the necessity to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph (a) above, as necessary to process the sale and delivery of products and services purchased or for registration on the Site is mandatory and refusal to provide personal data being processed makes it impossible to perform the services required for the purchase of goods and services on the Site.
3. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED BY THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Below is a description of the categories of data we deal with:
– Data provided directly by the interested party: all personal data entered on the Site (to proceed with online purchases or to register), or which are provided to the Data Controller in any manner (eg in the context of promotional activities). Examples of data provided directly by the interested parties are: the name; the address and telephone number; bank details (processed only for the time necessary for the purchase, or for what is necessary in the case of returns and withdrawals). More generally, all data provided to allow the execution of a purchase order, the carrying out of research of products on the Site, the compilation and use of the profile on the Site, the facilitation of the delivery of products with communication data relating to numbers or contact addresses (eg telephone, email, addresses), etc.
– Data provided by third parties: all personal data collected by the Data Controller from other sources (eg postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies) to perform its services. Examples of data provided by third parties are data relating to updates or corrections received on the occasion of deliveries by couriers or transport partners or third parties, data on web pages visited that we may receive from other commercial operators with whom the Data Controller could collaborate in some initiatives, the names of the recipients of the orders, if different from the purchaser.
– Data collected automatically: it is the navigation data and / or collected through the “Cookie”. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
In particular, the Data Controller uses:
a) TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are cookies necessary for browsing as they allow a correct use of the Site and its full functionality. They include cookies that allow the creation of a personalized account, the access, the display of content in the chosen language at each access, recognizing from which country the user connects (and remembering in the future accesses this setting), and order management. These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and their deactivation could jeopardize the experience and the success of the navigation. In particular, we use technical cookies for the following purposes:
– for the management of dynamic web pages, for the geographical identification of users and for the management of last access data;
– to guarantee the correct functioning of the web pages;
– for the management of data relating to the amounts and products of the orders
b) ANALYTICAL COOKIES: used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site. For example:
c) THIRD PARTY PROFILE COOKIES FOR MARKETING / RETARGETING: these are cookies of third-party companies that allow the collection of information on the user to allow a more specific and / or personalized promotional communication to the user. They include cookies relating to the insertion in the Site of advertising banners related to third party companies or products chosen or viewed by the user, or similar or similar products. These cookies can be deactivated without preventing proper navigation on the Sites, however their deactivation involves the receipt of promotional messages that may not be of interest to the user.
Disabling cookies. The user can always decide to block, delete, disable cookies or other similar technologies through the settings of their browser or device. There are many different browsers: each different browser (and in some cases even each different version of the same browser) has its own procedure for deleting cookies. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as the features and options offered may vary. It is therefore advisable to visit the support pages of your browser for more information. The complete deactivation of cookies could preclude many features, or the correct navigation or display of the Sites or other web pages.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies. You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Acceptance and waiver of cookies. At the time of the user’s first access to the Site and, in any case, until a choice is expressed, the user will be asked to provide his consent to the use of analytical third-party cookies and profiling cookies. In particular, consent can be provided by continuing with navigation.
5. ADDRESSES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSES
The data may be processed by third parties carefully selected for reliability and competence that act, as data controllers, in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller on the basis of contractual agreements and specific instructions, as this is necessary or appropriate in order to perform activities, including instrumental or ancillary, related to the purposes of data processing indicated in this statement, the main one of which consists in the supply of goods or services requested by the interested party (eg: postal service companies, couriers, date companies entry, companies that manage marketing and newsletters, etc.).
In any other case, except as required by applicable law, personal data are not transferred and / or disclosed to third parties.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES NON-MEMBERS TO THE EU
If personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Union, the transfers will take place in compliance with the provisions established by the GDPR in order to ensure an adequate level of protection. In particular, the transfers will take place through the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, whose copy can be obtained through a specific request to be sent to the contact data contained in this information.
7. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
As soon as personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, the Data Controller will delete them, unless the law requires filing requirements or that the user has not consented to the processing for a period of time. longer or to store them. In particular, following the deactivation of the account or, for non registered users, of the completion of the order, the Data Controller will retain the personal data that are necessary for:
– fulfill the requests of the authorities within their competence;
– defend or assert any existing or potential claim;
– handle any complaint regarding the contract or the orders concluded.
The retention period of the data necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes is linked to the limitation period of a claim that in many cases is equal to 10 years. the Data Controller will retain personal data after such time has elapsed only when required to comply with legal obligations or in the event of claims and extraordinary claims that reasonably require the retention of personal data.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Under the GDPR, each user has the right to access their personal data and to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, each user has the right to obtain from the Data Controller access to their data, as well as any news about the methods and characteristics of the treatment.
In addition to the above, the user, in the cases provided by law, has the right to receive his personal data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments. Furthermore, each user has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the updating, rectification or integration of their data. The user also has the right to cancel his / her personal data as well as to limit the processing in cases provided by law.
Finally, each user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him if the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the owner, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
The requests referred to in the previous points should be addressed to the contacts of the owners indicated in the “Data Controller” section below. The requests must be addressed to the reference holder for the relevant activities.
9. DATA CONTROLLER
The owner of the data processing is, depending on the activity performed and provided:
– Azienda Agricola Francesco Tricarico, with registered office in Palo del Colle (BA), ZIP code 70027, Via XX Settembre, 21 – VAT Number: IT07773780726, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org, Email email@example.com with regard to (i) the processing activities on the Sites (eg operation of the Site, cookies, e-commerce, purchase of products and services from the virtual store), as well as (ii) newsletters relating to the virtual store and, if authorized from time to time by the user, other marketing activities;
If you have doubts or want more information about the holder of the treatment from time to time relevant, contact the owner on firstname.lastname@example.org.